The Acai Berry grows on palm trees in the Amazon Rainforest. The berry resembles a giant, purple, blueberry. Despite its many benefits, you cannot eat the acai berry directly. The berries must be harvested fresh and processed into a pulp. In Brazil, Acai has exploded into the mainstream, spreading rapidly throughout the country. Some Brazilians freeze their Acai and mix it with Guarana syrup.
- A powerful source of antioxidants to combat premature ageing
- Helps promote cardiovascular and digestive health
- Promotesweight loss
- Swallow one or two capsules per day with your evening meal
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), is a naturally occurring free fatty acid found mainly in meat and dairy products, in small amounts. CLA was discovered by accident in 1978 by Michael W. Pariza at the University of Wisconsin while looking for mutagen formations in meat during cooking. CLA is research proven to have a positive effect on fat metabolism, build muscle, reduce body fat, and induce an optimum cellular environment for improved health!
- Accelerates fat loss
- Helps in builds muscle
- Provides excellent antioxidant protection
- Swallow two capsules per day straight after your meals
L-Carnitine is a nutrient responsible for the transport of long-chain fatty acids into the energy-producing centres of the cells (known as the mitochondria). In other words, L-Carnitine helps the body convert fatty acids into energy.
- Promotes fat metabolism by turning fat into energy
- Supports healthy heart and lung function
- Swallow one or two capsules per day with your lunch meal